Israel and Hezbollah Continue to Clash as Major Retaliation by ‘Axis of Evil’ Looming


by Emmitt Barry, Worthy News Correspondent

hezbollah lebanon

(Worthy News) – Hezbollah, the Iranian backed Lebanese terrorist organization, launched a series of drone and rocket attacks on Israel Tuesday, warning that the main retaliation for Israel’s assassinations of terrorist leaders was still to come.

Hezbollah stated it launched a swarm of attack drones, with one member telling Reuters that the drone attack was not yet the group’s retaliation for Israel’s elimination of Hezbollah commander Fuad Shukr in Beirut last week.

“Israel, fearing the Iranian response or that of Hezbollah, appeals to the United States and Western countries, which proves that its deterrence has diminished, as well as its capability of defending itself,” Nasrallah said during Tuesday’s eulogy for the recently deceased commander Fuad Shukr.

“Israel’s waiting is part of our response, the battle is also psychological,” Nasrallah said Tuesday, adding that “we will act cautiously and carefully.”

His speech conveyed that Hezbollah’s goal remains the same: to prevent Israel from winning the war in the Gaza Strip while avoiding an all-out war with Israel, which could be devastating for Lebanon.

Nasrallah urged “patience” as Hezbollah and Iran planned their responses to Israel while also calling on other Arab nations to join the fight against Israel.

According to the IDF Spokesperson’s Office, several UAVs from southern Lebanon were identified. One was intercepted, but strikes occurred south of Nahariya, resulting in injuries to at least 19 Israeli civilians, including one critically.

Surveillance footage of the drone strike showed a massive explosion erupting near a bus stop on a main road outside the city.

“The State of Israel is in a multi-front war against Iran’s axis of evil,” Netanyahu said. “We are striking every one of its arms with great force.”

“I reiterate and tell our enemies: We will respond and we will exact a heavy price for any act of aggression against us, from whatever quarter,” Netanyahu declared.

The IDF confirmed striking two locations in southern Lebanon earlier Tuesday.

“Air Force fighter jets, guided by intelligence from Shin Bet and IDF Military Intelligence, recently attacked a military structure used by Hezbollah’s South Front unit in the Nabatieh region of southern Lebanon.”

Earlier on Tuesday, Israel’s security authorities instructed residents within 10 miles of the Lebanon border to remain in protected areas due to anticipated attacks from Hezbollah.

13
people are currently praying.

💡 Did you know? One of the best ways you can support Worthy News is by simply leaving a comment and sharing this article.

📢 Social media algorithms push content further when there’s more engagement — so every 👍 like, 💬 comment, and 🔄 share helps more people discover the truth. 🙌

Latest Worthy News

Christian Missionary Missing In Mexico After Armed Men Objected To Bible Outreach
Supreme Court Rules For U.S.-Cuban Land Claims
Congress Skips Town Without Passing $72b Immigration Enforcement Bill
USS Nimitz Arrives In Caribbean As U.S. Pressure Mounts On Cuba
Trump Gives Iran ‘Two Or Three Days’ To Offer Peace Deal As Nuclear Standoff Deepens
Baltic States On High Alert After Drone Alert, Russian Threats
US Envoy Suggests Washington Could Expand Presence In Greenland
Trump Plans Talks With Taiwan’s President As China, Russia Condemn US Policy
Hungary’s New Prime Minister Moves To Bar Orbán From Returning To Power
Copyright 1999-2026 Worthy News. All rights reserved.

If you are interested in articles produced by Worthy News, please check out our FREE sydication service available to churches or online Christian ministries. To find out more, visit Worthy Plugins.

Worthy Christian News